Riedel Vinum Riesling Set of 2 (P/N 6416/15).
Experience the rich bouquet and nose of Zinfandel, Riesling, and Chianti wines.
- Bowl is shaped to direct wine to the parts of the palate that accentuate the fruit and deemphasize the bitter tannins.
- With a height of 8-1/4", the vessel holds 13 oz.
- 24% leaded crystal makes the red wine inside appear radiant.
Recommended for: Bardolino, Beaujolais Nouveau, Carignan, Chianti, Côtes du Roussillon, Côtes du Ventoux, Dolcetto, Lambrusco, Montepulciano, Patrimonio, Primitivo, Sangiovese, Zinfandel
Why choose this set over similar glasses?
- Riedel is recognized as the worldwide leader and most innovative manufacturer of fine wine stemware.
- Considered the most versatile glass in the Riedel Vinum line, playing down the acidity of any wine.
- The trumpet shape of the Zinfadel glass suits medium-bodied wines, directing the contents to the center of the tongue for the best balance of fruit and acid.
The Riedel Vinum series was the first machine-made wine glass in history to be based on the characteristics of each grape varietal.