Riedel Sommeliers Bordeaux Grand Cru (P/N 4400/00). Don’t just drink your Bordeaux—honor it with this exquisitely crafted stem tailor-made for the world’s most famous French wine.
If you buy only one premium red wine glass, choose the Grand Cru, which accommodates the broadest array of reds of the Sommelier line.
- Artisanal, mouth-blown 24% leaded crystal is designed to highlight the hushed beauty of deep claret red.
- 4-1/8" diameter at its widest point, with a maximum capacity of 30.4 oz. for an average serving size of 10 oz.
- Packaged in an attractive padded gift box.
Recommended for: Bordeaux (red), Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Chablis, Fronsac, Graves rouge, Listrac, Margaux, Médoc, Merlot, Moulis, Pauillac, Pessac Leognan (Rouge), Pomerol, St. Emilion, St. Estèphe, St. Julien
Why choose this glass over similar glasses?
- Designed to deliver the wine further back in the mouth where the exquisite blend of fruit and tannin in best appreciated.
- At 10-5/8" high, the tall bowl captures the subtleties of every fragrant note.
- Robert Parker declares, "The effect of [Riedel Sommeliers] glasses is profound. I cannot emphasize enough what a difference they make."
Each glass in the Riedel Sommeliers line is sold individually.
Riedel Sommeliers wine glasses were praised by Robert Parker as 'The finest glasses for both technical and hedonistic purposes'.