Riedel Vinum XL Cabernet Sauvignon Wine Glasses Set of 2 (P/N 6416/00). The XL is a big glass for big, New World wines. The designer declares it "the new benchmark [for] the enjoyment of young wines composed of the Bordeaux varietals."
- Restaurant-quality stemware affordable enough to enjoy in your home.
- The 33-7/8 oz. capacity accommodates even the most vigorous swirling.
- The proportions of the bowl are ideal for drawing out the complex tastes and flavors of bold reds.
Recommended for: Bordeaux (red), Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Fronsac, Graves rouge, Listrac, Margaux, Médoc, Merlot, Moulis, Pauillac, Pessac Leognan (Rouge), Pomerol, St. Emilion, St. Estèphe, St. Julien
Why choose this set over similar glasses?
- The Riedel brand is synonymous with affordable luxury.
- The machine-made glass of the Vinum line increases roughness at a microscopic level to increase the aroma of the wine by at least 70%.
- The long stem and ample bowl distinguish the XL from other Vinum products.
- If you prefer a narrower shape, you'll prefer this over Riedel's Merlot glass.
Also available in a 4 stem pack.
Vinum XL Cabernet wine glasses are designed based on the characteristics of the Bordeaux varietal.