Riedel Vinum XL Montrachet Set of 2 (P/N 6416/57).
The extra-large, spherical bowl of this glass, designed with New World vintages in mind, works especially well for oaked Chardonnays.
- Superior crystal brightens the golden tone of the vintage.
- The roomy 23-1/8 oz. capacity of the globe captures and expands the aroma.
- The nearly 1:1 ratio of base to rim stabilizes your beverage.
Recommended for: Burgundy (white), Chardonnay (oaked), Chardonnay New World (oaked), Corton-Charlemagne, Meursault, Montrachet, Morillon (oaked), Pouilly-Fuisse, Riesling (Spatlese/late harvest dry), Riesling Smaragd, Smaragd, St. Aubin
Why choose this set over similar glasses?
- Slightly larger than the standard Vinum Montrachet/Chardonnay glass, making swirling even easier.
- Riedel is recognized as the worldwide leader and most innovative manufacturer of fine wine stemware.
- Less than half the price of Riedel's Sommelier Chardonnay glass.
By highlighting the balanced flavors, maximizing the fruit, and integrating acidity and tannins, Riedel stemware enhances the flavor, bouquet, and overall pleasure of wine.